Monday, August 30, 2010

No Picky Eating Here

Here is a sampling of what our 10 month old chow hound with his 6 teeth has enjoyed on our road trip.

At Rudy's (BBQ): turkey (with and without sauce), chopped beef, potato salad, beans, cheese
At Cracker Barrel: apple bran muffin, turkey sausage, pork sausage, yogurt
At The Rustic Oven (in Colorado): a large portion of zucchini, yellow squash, carrot, a jar of baby food, and mashed potatoes. We thought he would surely burst after THAT meal. But no.

It's always, "more, more, MORE!" I love that our pediatrician has encouraged us to feed him what we are eating. It makes things like road trips so much less complicated. We really enjoy seeing his face when trying "real" foods. This boy will surely eat us out of house and home.

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting Ev's menus! It's giving me ideas for what to feed Matty. Still no teeth though! :( I gave him some chicken bits tonight and it took him FOREVER to gum them! I finally gave up and starting pushing baby foods down him. Momma either needs some patience or some teeth to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! Jacob's the same way. it's made it a lot easier now that he just eats everything that we do. glad he (and E) aren't picky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Rudy's too, though I didn't stick the bottle in my mouth....this time.
    Love you
    Auntie Barbara

    ReplyDelete