Friday, December 9, 2011

The Return of New Food Fridays!

When Everett was starting to eat, I dubbed Fridays as New Food Fridays in order to provide a week between introducing new foods.  And because it's fun.  I'm sorry to say I, myself, did not have anything new today.  I'll have to work on that for next week.  Pax's new food today was carrots.  I didn't realize until reading Everett's New Food Friday post that his first food was also carrots.  Paxton's first bite surprised him, but then he was excited for more.  He eagerly ate the entire serving.  You can see I'm not bothering with a bib these days.  He is a much less messy eater than, ahem, I am used to.  :)  Although, I'm sure it's just that we are more experienced feeders.



Yessss!

Carrots = Pure Happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment