Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Year Old Sense of Humor

Our little Everett has developed quite a sense of humor lately. He has always enjoyed a good laugh, but more often now he's the one trying to get us to laugh (which doesn't take much). A few examples...

A few days ago I was reading him his Reptile book which involves counting the crocodiles at the end. He grabs my thumb so as to control my hand and bobs my pointer finger up and down pointing to the crocodiles as I count. THEN - he takes his other hand and covers one up while we count again. Tricky, tricky!

No explanation needed for this next one. This evening...



And lastly, today when it was time to get ready to leave the house, I said "ok Everett let's go get your socks and shoes on." So he walked me over (because he still requires holding on to one finger) to his dad's huge shoes and stepped in. I don't know if he realizes it, but he's pretty funny. :)

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I love watching their little senses of humor develop.

    ReplyDelete