Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hands: Photography Project #1

While I simply adore taking photos, I have a whole lot of learning to do.  Luckily there is a plethora of knowledge out there ready for the taking.  I decided to first make a few projects for myself to keep it interesting and enhance my learning experience.  Today I got my email from Digital Photography School - the one I usually just delete because I'm too busy - and decided to take their challenge of the week -- hands.  Perfect!  I have some of the cutest hands around residing in my house. 

While some ended up without the subject being the hands, it did produce some that I love with more interest than my usual.  If any of you photog types have constructive tips on shooting or editing, I'd love to hear them. 


I love this, but it was so hard to capture as I was using Live View and a mirror.  And that is why my sternocleidomastoid (neck muscle) is tense.





No comments:

Post a Comment