Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Buddies (and big ones too)

I was told I'm not blogging fast enough, so here ya go. I'll try to do better. haha! ;)

Everett and I have had a great time on playdates and have had different opportunities to hang out with other babies lately. It's so much fun for me to connect with other moms, and it's a blast watching the babies interact with each other. I've laughed so hard I've cried watching these kids. Here are some pictures of these little buddies in action.

First, at Square One, a church group for new moms...



Everett and Asher discover each other.



Contact is made!



Then, on a playdate at the park at Mueller with Jessie and Otis and Mandi and Rell...



You are looking lovely, my pet.



I'm not your pet!!!

And finally, at our Bradley birthing class reunion. There are so many great pictures, it was hard to just pick a few. :)



Los Tres Amigos



Everett and Asher



Matthew and Everett

We love the new friends that have come into our lives! Parenting is so much fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment