Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello. My name is Carla, and I am a laugh-aholic.

I need it! I gotta have it! There's nothing like hearing your child burst into laughter! Last night Everett laughed BIG laughs for a few minutes straight! I thought Eric and I would melt into a puddle on the kitchen floor! The only other time he granted us these wonderful sounds was back when I blogged about it a few weeks ago. So now we are constantly doing things to try to elicit his laughter - trying desperately to get that fix! It's easy to get those big smiles, and they are great too. But the laughter...oh, the laughter!!!

I am led to believe he may be an adrenaline junky like his father. (sigh) Spinning in fast circles and being thrown in the air have been the keys to laughing so far. But I'll do whatever it takes to hear that sweet sound. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment