Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Year!

Oh my goodness, where does the time go?  Seriously!  I have such a hard time believing that one year ago at this time I was in labor.  I had really thought at 7pm last year that we would be holding a baby.  But instead it was at that time, 19 hours into labor, that I said "epidural please!"  (and wow - good idea)  And 6 hours after that we met our precious son.

This year feels like a blur - from feeding every hour and a half and finding great accomplishment in 3-4 hour stretches of sleep to now really playing with and interacting with him and relishing the 13 hours he sleeps at night.  And so many changes in between. 

Tomorrow we shall celebrate Everett's birthday with a trip to Rudy's BBQ.  He loves that place, so it seems fitting.  My parents will visit this weekend at which time we'll have presents and the first cupcake. 

Will post more soon!

2 comments:

  1. I hope my baby Great Nephew had a great day. I would LOVE to meet you at Rudy's!!!
    Love you all Auntie Barbara
    Smoooches and hugs for baby Everett

    ReplyDelete