Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Messy Cook Gets All Quilty

Well, it's been almost a year since I've blogged last.  I have missed it greatly, but life was calling louder.  I am starting to get more time for my own hobbies, and I hope to blog about them more regularly.  I really enjoy writing, so my apologies for the change in topic, but this may be a shift from "the adventures of Everett and Paxton" to "the adventures of Mommy 'me time'".  So what have I been up to?  Lots and lots of quilting and sewing.  I have made purses, scarves, quilts, wall hangings, card pouches, etc, etc, etc....  I am excited to share with you my latest project in the next post.  So while many posts will be quilting/sewing related, I will also share some funny stuff about the kids again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment